RFID jewelry management solution
Shenzhen YX IOT Technology Co., Ltd. has launched a set of technical solutions based on RFID technology for inventory management of bead trays.
Today, with the rapid development and application of RFID technology, RFID electronic and information management of jewelry is an important means to strengthen inventory management, sales management, and improve management efficiency. The electronic and informatization of jewelry management will greatly improve the work efficiency of jewelry companies (inventory, inventory, storage and exit), reduce theft rate, increase capital turnover, enhance corporate image, and provide more effective advertising, VIP customer management, etc. Value-added services.
This system is composed of RFID electronic tags corresponding to individual jewelry individuals, electronic tag issuing equipment, on-site inventory reading and writing equipment, computers, control and system management software, as well as related network link equipment and network data interfaces.
System structure schematic
2. Implementation results:
After adopting the core IoT series RFID readers, handhelds and automatic tuning, the user feedback of the RFID jewelry management system is as follows:
(1) The accuracy of the jewelry label reading is high, which avoids the loss of the jewelry manufacturer caused by repeated reading, misreading, or failure to read;
(2) Improve the efficiency of jewellery quotation: The solution of using RFID handsets allows the transition from traditional dedicated and professional quotation to ordinary employees to make quotations, which greatly saves the human resources of various jewellery companies and reduces the risk of misjudgment;
(3) A variety of tabletop readers, which can not only meet the reading speed, but also choose different interfaces according to the actual situation, which is convenient and practical;
(4) Realize intelligent sales management, which greatly guarantees the safety of jewelry sold in the store; using smart showcases, it can automatically identify the number of jewelry in the store showcases, reflect the sales situation at that time in real time, and clarify the specific operator and time of displaying and returning the jewelry , Which provides great convenience for standardized management planning;
(5) The recognition speed of jewelry labels has been significantly improved, which greatly speeds up the jewelry inventory and reduces the loss of theft: for example, the inventory time for 6000 pieces of jewelry has been reduced from 4 working days to 0.5 working days;
(6) The multi-interface reader/writer is connected to multiple antennas, working in time-sharing, and switching operation in time-sharing, which greatly reduces the hardware cost of the entire system;
The combination of RFID solutions and asset tracking applications not only solves the worries of jewelers, but also provides convenience for them to better expand their business.